Are you someone who loves to watch movies, TV shows, or sports? You can get of some web hosting sites that allow you to view all of this for free, but not without displaying a handful of annoying pop-ups and ads. Even if you have managed to get a subscription for various on-demand streaming services, you might be familiar with the hassle of having multiple apps to enjoy them as much as you want.
With many geeks and giants providing streaming services, the content available on the network is clearly segregated due to licensing issues and agreements with production houses. Despite this struggle, there is still a way to find all of your favorite movies and shows in one place.
Why Choose Mobdro?
The users are offered with thousands of global channels on Mobdro that allows you to stream videos with internet access. You can choose what content you want to watch for free and everything in high quality from anywhere and anytime.
You can watch live TV channels, movies, e-sports and other forms of visual arts at your leisure. Since these channels stream various video content, it can be TV shows to include your favorite movies and episodes.
The intuitive user interface lets you filter feeds to access multilingual content and provide full access to a huge visual library of regions, topics, categories, and more. You can also use subtitles if you need to or you can only revel in the unparalleled sound quality that provides a cinematic experience.
You can choose to download a live stream or share the live stream with your friends and family, even if you live miles away from each other. This free streaming app is designed for Android devices and is considered reliable because it has over 1 million downloads worldwide.
So if you now want to watch everything comfortably on the big screen, you can still do that without owning an Android device.
Steps To Download and Install on Kodi
To get Mobdro on Kodi, you need to follow the steps below carefully.
- First, you need to get the Mobdro app on your device. You can get the addon from the repository.
- Go to Kodi homepage and head to the Settings gear icon, and select File Manager.
- Click on Add Source to proceed.
- On the appearing dialogue box select ‘None’ and enter the URL: http://bliss-tv.com/lite. Then name your source as Mobdro and click OK.
- Go back to the home page in Kodi and select Add-ons from the left side of the tab.
- Select the Package Installer icon on the top left corner.
- Click at Install from ZIP file.
- Select Mobdro. (Select the source file name you have entered).
- Click on repository.bookmarklite.1.8.zip and wait until the repository gets installed.
- Proceed by clicking on Install from Repository.
- Select Bookmark Lite and install it.
- Go to Video Add-ons, search for Mobdro, and Install it.
- Return to the ‘Kodi Main Menu’ > ‘Add-ons’ > ‘Video Add-ons’ > ‘Mobdro’ and enjoy unlimited streaming!
Now you know how to download and install Mobdro on Kodi. It is quite easy, all you need to do is just follow the above-mentioned steps. Once you are done with the installation process, you are all set to enjoy streaming Live events, movies, recordings, music, and much more.
Hope this guide is helpful for you. If you have any queries, or suggestions kindly comment below.